iFax is a powerful, full-featured fax platform.
iFax is a small Mac OS X application that allows you to send and receive faxes via your computer, and automatically creates a digital archive for your activity.
Note that to use iFax you must register for a fax number and pay sending fees depending on the number of pages.
– PDF and Document Integration – import from mail, upload or download from the web: PDF, TIFF, JPG and other documents supported.
– Unlimited Inbound Faxing – get your own iFax number in the United States (Local or Toll-Free), Canada, UK (Local or Toll-Free), Australia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Israel & Turkey. Start receiving faxes directly to your iPad and/or iPhone – powered by Apple Push notifications! (Read further for subscription details & pricing)
– Push-Notification & Email Fax confirmations – real-time messages sent to the app with fax notifications and status updates.
– Document Scanner technology – Attach image/pdf from Finder, crop and adjust brightness, sharpness etc to optimize images for faxing. Using these tools to brighten backgrounds and darken text/foregrounds. (Darker photos will not appear clearly in a fax.)
– Professional, customizable cover page template. You can even insert your company logo, add a note and sign your signature on the cover page!